Monday, September 16, 2013

Leah's 1st Trip to the Dome

 We had the BEST family day this past Saturday that you could ever ask for. Seth was in sports heaven from noon until 7pm, we were able to spend time with some friends we only see a few times a year, we ate ourselves silly and Leah made her 1st official trip to the SU Dome. It was the perfect day!
 The men were in grill heaven.
We had kabobs, half hots, kielbasa and so much more. I'm still full thinking about it.
 Leah enjoyed the fruit kabobs the most.
 This is my new favorite picture in the whole world. Matching with my favorite girl.
 Leah was so excited to get inside. She asked over and over when we were going into the Dome.
 Our friends The Riddoch's were able to join us too.
 Go ORANGE.
Saturday basically ROCKED, but we all crashed by about 9pm.
 Fun comes at a price.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! I love tailgating! I think the last time I did it, was in the pouring/freezing rain before a Philadelphia Eagles game...(let's say we ate cold hot dogs! LOL)