Friday, December 21, 2012

Let it Begin...

Tonight is the start of the holiday festivities. The start of gifts, food, laughter and chatter and most importantly it's a time for family. We are looking forward to the next 5 days greatly and we hope that each day and night go by slowly so we can enjoy time with the one's we love.
My plan is to relax and not run around for the next 10 days of vacation. My plan is to sit and enjoy the awe and joy on my children's faces. I am a very lucky lady and I truly appreciate all of the special people in my life. The people who take the time to stay in contact any way possible. In this busy life we lead it is very hard to stay in touch. I am so lucky to have wonderful people in my life that sent us beautiful Christmas cards, people I stay in touch with via Facebook, Instagram, text, email, snail mail and even by phone. Thank you each and every one of your for letting me be a part of your life. Cherish this time because each day goes by in the blink of an eye. I tell Leah all the time to stop growing because she and Seth are growing way too fast so I'm trying to savour it.
Here is to a fantastically fabulous Christmas 2012.

No comments: