Monday, December 10, 2012

Future Stage Stopper

 Here are a few of the pictures from my phone of the BIG weekend. I'll have to download the rest from my camera this week at some point. It was a wonderful weekend full of young talent and Roland and I have never been so proud of our six year old. I actually got very teary as I drove Seth home on Sunday afternoon after all was said and done. I told him how incredibly proud I am of him and then the flood gates opened. He told me he was sad that it was all over. What a kid.
 I have plenty of videos to share as well.
We brought Leah to the Saturday evening performance and she LOVED it. She sat the entire time and was thrilled to see her big brother on stage.
 What an amazing and memory filled weekend.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm so disappointed I missed it. Maybe next year! They look so stinking cute in their little elf costumes! And I love Leah's Hanna dress!