Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quotes that Stick

I love browsing through quotes on Pinterest and this is the second one I stole from my sis-in-law. I love it! I can admit that I can sometimes focus on the negative instead of the positive in life, but I always try really hard. I love this quote and I definitely have it locked in my head. I'm so excited about the holiday season approaching and I want to make it so special for family and kids. Bring on the positive beautiful things in life!
Happiness is the key!
Do you ever read extra slow when you know your book is about to end just because you dread when you get to the last page? My last book ended and I feel a bit lost now. I need a new page turner.
I'm ready for something new. I love to take chances and I'm up for a new one. New season new chance.
This is the BEST quote ever and so true in my book. It's no fun sitting around without delish food, a glass of wine and good company.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

I love the "Take at least one" A Chance ;)