Monday, October 01, 2012

Open House & Picture Day

 This past Wednesday we went to Seth's school to visit his new classroom and meet his teacher. He was thrilled to show us around and we are very impressed with his teacher and the classroom. We were also able to meet Seth's new friend Weston. Seth talks about Weston all the time and we were able to meet him and his parents whom also live on out street. I predict play dates in our future.
 Seth had to draw a picture of himself and it was on his desk for us to view. I'd say we definitely have an artist in the family. Plus it is so stinking cute every time I look at it I smile.
Leah also hit another milestone this week...her very first school picture day. She looked adorable as always and we can't wait to see how she smiled for the camera.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

I love the self-portrait of Seth! I especially love the freckles!