Monday, February 27, 2012

Vacation in Review: Sunday & Monday

So winter vacation is over. We didn't have too many plans, but made the most of our time out of our normal crazy routine. Sunday we packed up and headed to Lowville for some bowling and a sleep over with Great Gram and Gramp. We bowled, ate dinner at the alley, played video games and then headed back to get into our jammies, eat some of Gramp's famous popcorn and watch a movie together. It brought back so many memories of when I was young and would spend endless weekends with my grandparents. I love that I can share that with our kids. I have to say that I will never sleep in bed with Leah again though. Let's just say she is a violent sleeper.
Seth is a fantastic bowler and he just loves it. Plus he has the cutest little swagger when he walks and tries to be "cool".
It was Leah's official first time bowling. She really enjoyed it, but after about the 6th frame she was over it.
The bowling shoes are priceless!
After bowling we got comfy or comfty as Leah calls it and dove into bowls of my Gramp's famous popcorn. YUM!
Leah made it through most of the movie too.
Great Gram and Gramp fell asleep almost instantly so of course I had to take some silly pics of them. Love you guys.

No comments: