Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food From the Heart

 This Valentine's Day I took the opportunity to be a little creative on a school night (doesn't normally happen) and put together a "heart" filled dinner. We had heart shaped pink pancakes, heart shaped cinnamon roles, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries and bacon.
This is the one and only recipe I have found time to look at on Pinterest. It was super easy and cute as a button.
At first I thought I'd just make heart shaped pancakes, but at the last minute I threw in some red food coloring and it actually turned out rather cute.
After a very long Monday night of budget meetings, letter writing sessions and community budget meetings (Gov. Cuomo sucks) this is what I came home to. I have the best husband EVER.
I also came home to this beautiful bouquet and home made card. What a doll this kid can be.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

You are amazing! I love the HEART dinner! And I can't believe you actually made something fron pinterest! I'm still at the obsessive pinning stage, not making stage, LOL!