Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Sleepfest

I can't keep track of where the kids are sleeping lately ha ha! Friday night Seth went for a sleep over at Grandma and Poppy's house so that bent Leah's nose quite a bit and our solution was that we would let her have a sleep over in our bed for the first time ever. She got to choose which one of us slept with her and she chose Daddy. At first I was sad, but in the morning when Roland referred to her as a "violent sleeper" I wasn't so sad. Her bed is soooo comfy so I slept like a dream. She looks so tiny in our big bed.
Saturday night the two were back together for their weekly sleep over on the air mattress. They looked to stinking cute all cuddly together until...6am when Seth woke me up because he couldn't find her! After I searched high and low and still couldn't find her in all of the house (insert panic!) I heard a little cough come from Roland's side of the bed. Apparently she woke up and climbed into bed with Daddy. Needless to say the sleep overs and going to take a break for a few weeks so that the whole house can get some rest!

1 comment:

Sarene said...

I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing--they are so adorable! How are you guys? Hope to see you soon--planning a visit to Jen and Rod's next month--maybe we'll catch up then:)