Friday, December 02, 2011

Fa La La La

I am totally that mother who goes out of her way to find matching jammies for the kids at Christmas time. Can you blame me when they look this cute?
Can you also tell that I have them well programmed for my camera?

Monday night we pulled out the ornaments and let the kids go wild. I think I only hung one ornament, they were so excited to see all of the ornaments and to hang them on the tree. It was so fun to sit back, relax and watch them work their magic on the tree.

The branches were not as strong as in past years so Leah kept bringing the heavy ornaments back to me to tell me they were "toooo heaveee!"

I'm not sure which was more fun, checking all of the ornaments out OR hanging them?

Complete

Let's be goofy!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh how CUTE! Love the jammies, love your tree!!!

KristenC said...

Love their jammies! I can't believe Leah will be 3 in just a few months!