Tuesday, December 06, 2011

2011 Holiday Commercial

It's that time of year again, time for the Charlton Family holiday commercial! I dolled the kids up tonight and we headed to channel 7. It has to be one of my favorite holiday traditions that we have.
It also gives me an extra excuse to dress the kids in their Christmas outfits.

The kids have my camera in their faces 24/7 so once they smile pretty, I then let them be silly and they LOVE that!

Thank you Poppy for letting us continue this tradition for the 6th year!

We got to the station a few minutes early and we were able to sit in the control booth while the 6pm news was being aired.

Then we were able to watch one of the anchors tape some commercial spots. The kids were so well behaved!

Ready to roll...

Future media journalist?


The traditional picture and so very priceless.

Stay tuned for viewing times!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

What television pros!!!! I can't believe how big Leah is this year, and so well-behaved on set!!!