Monday, August 08, 2011

Anniversary Get-a-Way!

Anniversary Surprise SUCCESS! This past Friday with the help of many people (Mom, Tom and my cousin Chris) I was able to surprise Roland with an overnight to Albany and dinner out at The Melting Pot. I had to tell Roland a little prior just so that he could get off work early, but it was a fantastic 24 hours together, just the two of us. He was even sneaky too and booked me a massage at a spa in Albany along with the purchase of the Pandora charm I have wanted for quite some time. I feel like the luckiest woman alive to have such a wonderful husband. We shopped, ate, swam and just relaxed. It was wonderful!
Sangria...YUM!

1st course: Fiesta Cheese Fondue ~ 2nd course: salads


This was Roland's first time and he seemed to love every minute of it. Such a wonderful experience.

Main course: a variety of meats, shrimp and ravioli

Cook Cook!

Bellies full and plates empty!

But WAIT, the best part...dessert! We chose Turtle Chocolate Fondue and it was delish! They even came our with some champagne with strawberries for us too!

Happy (almost) 9th Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I love to you tons!

2 comments:

KristenC said...

OH How wonderful! I am so glad you guys were able to get away! Happy Pre-Anniversary!

The North Country Sweets said...

Holy, STINKIN' MOLY!!! That looks like a great trip! You two are so in love and so romantic, I wanna be like you when I grow up!