Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should We Be Worried?

These pictures were take about 4 weeks ago, but I just came across them once again and had to share them with the world. Whenever we go to our friends The Voss' house Seth loves to play dress up. He has absolutely no quams about dressing up in full on princess attire while sporting high heals. He thinks it is just about as fun as Christmas.

Later on in life he may has some issues with me posting these pics, but right now he thinks its great and I think that when he uses his imagination like this it is wonderful. He is such a special little guy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

The girls love playing dress up with Seth... he's welcome to come over anytime and give in to his inner princess!

Anonymous said...

Jen,

My two boys love dressing up. Anytime we go to a friend's house they love putting on Cindarella or Snow White dresses. But when they come home they also like to be super heros and firemen! I just posted a pic on fotolog today of my little guys wearing one of my daughter's dresses! Yikes! It must be the age of loving to dress up, boy or girl :)

-Steph (Nina's friend)