Thursday, January 28, 2010

Positivity!

It seems like winter lasts for so long and we are cooped up in the house or at work for many many hours a day so here are a few positive things in my life that keep me going on a daily basis...

* Excited baby steps taken by Miss Leah as she toddles 3 to 5 steps here and there.
* That fact that Seth can name each and every car in his "collection", give descriptions and tell you all about them. Plus, how he lines them all up and has a fit if his sister comes anywhere near them. "MOM, Leah is touching my collection!"
* When Seth says, "Mom can Leah come play in my room with me?"
* Sitting on the couch watching OTH with Roland on Monday nights. It is the only night we watch TV together and I love the extra time with him.
* Weekly visits from my Mom and Tom after school. Extra adult conversation, I love it!
* Helping out friends in any way I can.
* Forming a much closer relationship with my SIL. Love it!
* Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea
* DVR
* Skiing, we have gotten back into it this year and it is a great feeling to be outside in the fresh air.
* Emails and early morning chats with my Gram.
* The hope and anticipation that spring is on its way.
* Planning Leah's 1st birthday bash. Get out your pink and brown!
* Planning summer vacations to MA and Lake George.
* The HOPE of finding Seth a new sitter for next year. Cross your fingers for us please.
* Cuddling up in my snuggie.
* Family
* Friends
* Family
* Friends

What are you feeling positive about lately??

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

1. Brady will get better!
2. Morgin's first sleep over with Grandma!
3. SPRING WILL BE HERE SOON!

Andrea said...

I love this question because lately everything feels good. This is a very promising new year to be filled with family, friends, and new adventures.