Friday, January 22, 2010

Remembering Baby Seth ~ Birth to 6 Months!

Since our not so little guy is turning 4 tomorrow I thought I'd dig through some old pictures to reminisce. Time truly flies by so fast. I can distinctly remember my Mom telling me to enjoy every minute of Seth being a baby because before I knew it he would be all grown up. Now, four years later he is so grown up. He can do just about anything on his own and often is insistent on doing things on his own. Enjoy this flashback of Seth from birth to six months old.
1 day old in the hospital on January 24th, 2006
Such a sleepy little guy for the first few days home.
Birth announcement picture. Look at all that crazy hair!
The first day Uncle J met Seth.
Maya was still in Jen's belly in this picture.
1 month old
A visit from Grandma and Papa Charlton

A visit from Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Mihalyi
Uncle Chad
Tummy TimeMatching Colgate sweatshirts
Dinner at the Voss' when they lived in Antwerp
Six months old. This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Seth.
Seth with Aunt Sheryl & Lexy
Give me a little more time and I will dig out some more oldies for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE looking at old pictures!! Did you see how little hair Sophia had in those pics, she was 2 1/2! So don't worry, Leah will grown some eventually, enjoy the baldness now, it's much easier than brushing out knots every morning!