Wednesday, October 21, 2009

That Time of Year Again!

Now that the days are getting shorter and darker we spend more time in the house and we tend to break out the Wii more often. Last night Justin came over for dinner for the first time in months and after dinner we broke out the Wii for the boys to play.Justin and Seth played the Cars Racing Game
He isn't totally naked, but I still don't know why he stripped down to his undies at 7pm.


Nothing else is new. Leah's ears seem to be finally healing after over 2 wks. Seth is now going to a new babysitter who is certified, provides meals, takes them outside and does all sorts of crafts. He is in heaven and the happiest I have seen him in a long time. Life has gotten far less stressful in our house. The only drawback is that we now have 2 drop offs and 2 pick ups per day. Oh, well they are both happy so we are happy and roll with it. I also officially started Christmas shopping and I think that we have Seth done and Leah started. I want to enjoy the season and not be rushing around shopping when that time comes!

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

Isn't it a good feeling to be started? I am really overwhelmed this year with Brady's b-day being just a week before Christmas!

Ashley said...

You're making me nervous! I've got to start shopping soon too. I just have to come up with the ideas for everyone else! Teagan's the easy one!
I love the Seth picture! Too cute!