Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Crafts and Pumpkins Oh My!

Wednesday night was full of yet more craftiness and pumpkin carving! My mom came over and did the cutest project with Seth. She painted his foot to make bat wings. Check it out!
"It tickles Grandma!"
You can't forget the googly eyes!
Finished project... Seth's Ticklish Bat
After a little rest and some dinner we were on to our next project...the carving of the family pumpkin!
"Do I HAVE to put my hand in this pumpkin?" Seth was not exactly dying to dig into what he later named Angelica!
I had to take over and show the little man how it was done!
Introducing Angelica Charlton (I have NO idea where he got the name.)
Leah did not know what the heck was going on, but she is always our smiley, go with the flow girl!
As always we had a ton of fun carving our pumpkin together as a FAMILY!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

I LOVE Morgin's...I think it will be on the fridge forever! Cute pumpkin Angelica!