Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leah tried her first biter biscuit and along with all of the other things that she loves in life we can now add this to the list. She had a blast figuring it out. I, on the other hand did not enjoy cleaning her up, but oh well she was happy!

Today we are heading to Seth's nursery school orientation. It is so hard to believe that he will be going to school 2 mornings a week this year. Wasn't he just crawling? After that we are heading to the farmer's market and tonight Kristen and I have our golf lesson. It will probably be the last for the season since she is almost 8 months pregnant and it is getting harder for her to swing. We will pick it back up in the spring!

3 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

YAY Leah!!! Biter Biscuits are awful to clean up but the kiddos seem to LOVE them!

Jen said...

I agree with the hard to clean up, but at least it keeps them happy for awhile... plus I always liked treating myself to one every now and then. LOVE those things!

Ashley said...

Hey Jen!
I found your blog on your facebook page. I read Jen's all the time and absolutely love keeping up with her. Now I'll get to read yours. I, too have entered the blogging world... we're keeping up with Teagan's growth for all of our friends and family around the US to watch! It's so much fun!