Monday, June 02, 2008

To Do

This is what my wall of honor looks like at the moment. It is full of memories and tidbits of our life currently.

Right now I feel like the minutes are ticking away and I have a million things to get accomplished. At work I have to complete the end of the year slide show for K-5, report cards, teach classes and organize my room in the next 10 or so days. At home we will be getting the yard done in the next few days and then our playground will be coming in the next two weeks. I shouldn't sound so stressed because most of the things on my to-do list are fun, but when the list keeps growing, that is when my stress levels grow as well. One thing at a time is what I keep telling myself.

Anyhow, our weekend was great, Seth is great and Ro is sporting a sinus infection/allergies so he is feeling a little like crap. Hopefully his meds kicked in today and he is on the mend! I have some pics from the weekend that I'll try and upload tomorrow. Till then...

No comments: