Monday, June 23, 2008

Memories & More Home Improvements

It was a super busy weekend filled with family, friends and fun! Friday night we went to The Voss' for a delicious dinner. They always out-do themselves, BUT we love it! The kiddos played extra well and we even squeezed in a camp fire in the backyard.
Saturday we worked around the house and ran errands before the big 60th Anniversary Celebration. It is amazing that my grandparents have been married for that long, what a testament!

Seth LOVED my Aunt Jody!

Sunday we ran more errands and Ro and Rod tackled the installation of the new backdoor. I thought it would take an hour, well 6 hours later, a trip to Lowes and a trip to Panera Bread and they were done. It looks amazing and I'm so happy with it. Thanks for all of your help Rod!

Outside viewInside view

During the installation process the kiddos played outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

I have a ton more pictures from the weekend so I will try and post a bunch tomorrow!

Vacation is almost here, I can feel it! Thursday here I come...

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Love the family pics!
Oh, and the new door looks awesome~

Anonymous said...

I bet these would be even better to watch if I had SOUND on my computer!

P.S. LOVE the new door