Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun on the Farm

On Monday afternoon we took a trip to Old McDonald's Farm for the very first time. I'm not sure who was more excited Seth or I. We had set up a play date with Morgin and Sarah and we moms thought this would be a fun outting to start the summer off with a bang. Looking at the goats in "Goatville" No fear!

It is so fun to be a kid again!

We had such a great day. We saw all sorts of animals, went on a hay ride and fed cows, goats, pigs and as you can see we got to jump in this huge machine. I was exhausted, but had so much fun. Seth loved feeding the goats, he wasn't afraid at all.

Today it is hotter then blazes outside. I had to get two fillings this morning and then we went for a walk. We are inside where it is cooler and when Seth naps I hope to take a little rest.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER DAYNA TODAY!

HAPPY ANNIVER

ANNIVERSARY TO SHERYL AND ERIC TODAY ALSO!

No comments: