Monday, June 04, 2007

AHHH!


I feel like I don't even have time to breathe! Take a look at what we have done in the past 4 days along with what is going on this week and weekend...

Let's go back to last Thursday: We went for a fish fry at my Dad's house, so awesome and I think I literally ate about 20 crappies, yes I said crappies it is a kind of fish that ROCKS!

Friday night: We went to some new friends home; Eric, Sarah and Morgin's for dinner. It was too fun watching Seth and Morgin play. They were so wonderful to us and we are truly lucky to have such great new friends. We feel blessed. Plus, Sarah has a very important interview for a teaching position this week and we were prepping. So if you read this please think good thoughts for her this week. Knock 'em dead Sarah!

Saturday night: We went to the Brownville Days, parade, rides, food... It was hotter then blazes, but Seth got to ride on the kiddie rides again and it was PRICELESS! He waved like a pageant queen to everyone who was watching. I love that kid!

Sunday/night: We went to Ro's aunt & uncles anniversary party in the afternoon and to our friends Rod and Jen's for a fondue feast. The whole day felt like a blur, but the food was out of this world! Seth even played dress up with Sophia, pics to come. He had a blast with the girls and konked out on the way home.

Today: I have taken over the end of the year celebration day slide show and I'm super stressing about getting it done. So all day long whenever I have a free moment I'm working on it, taking pics and printing out certificates. AHHH!

Plus I'm trying to pack for myself, get the house ready and Seth ready for us to leave him for the first time for longer then an over night. I'm excited about the trip, but SAD to leave my guy.

I need a little zen right about now or a big glass of Jim Beam and Pepsi!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

And I thought we were busy!

nina beana said...

where are you going? can't wait to hear all about it!