Monday, March 26, 2018

The Year of 40 Continues...

I'm calling this "The Year of 40" because I've planned a crap load of trips and I'm trying to seize every opportunity that comes my way.
 I made a little promise to my brother last summer and I finally made good on that promise. Leah and I spent some quality time this weekend with Chad, Lindsey, Caydance and Rowen.

 Walking by the water in downtown Sarasota. Leah loved helping with Rowen.

 O'Leary's Tiki Bar
 We now call Rowen "Rockstar Baby". As long as he is fed, he is up for anything. He is always smiley and such a great baby.
 We took a beautiful hike along the water.




 These two girlies got along fantastically. They played and swam the entire time.

 Lido Beach

 Beach Girlies
We came home sun kissed, refreshed and ready for our next beach vacation in 25 days.

No comments: