Monday, March 12, 2018

 We finally made it up to Lowville to celebrate Leah's birthday with Gram and Gramp on Friday night. We had a wonderful time having dinner with them, helping around the house and chit chatting. My gram loves herself some dessert let me tell you.
 Saturday night we decided to have some friends over and host a "Friendsgiving" in March. We had all the fixings for a Thanksgiving meal and it was super delish. We decided to celebrate St. Patty's Day a week early also while we watched the championship game in the ACC Tourney.

 Sunday was the finale at Dry Hill for the season. Seth skied with some buddies and told me he definitely used his pass enough this season, that he had gone 10 times.
 Leah also went with a buddy and had a blast.
 We watched the Selection Sunday show and were SHOCKED to find out that SU made the tourney this year. We will eagerly watch them battle it out on Wednesday night this week.
 I'll need a nap to stay up for this game, but I'm going to try.
 Daylight Savings kicked my butt yesterday and I was asleep at 8pm. My son is lovely and captured this pic of me.
 We are thrilled to watch our team at least one more time this season and hopefully more.
The sun was out and glorious this morning at home, but hasn't quite caught up in Clayton yet.

No comments: