Friday, January 05, 2018

Christmas in Lowville

 Every single year we get to spend as a big, huge, loud family is truly a GIFT. Family is so very important to us and spending time together is the best thing in the world. My grandparents mean so much to me and we cherish each and every holiday that we have left with them.


 Seth is so excited to dance with Jordan at he and Molly's wedding this summer.
 Eve's parents joined us this year and fit right in.
 Uncle Gary has lost over 40lbs and looks amazing.

 Leah loves her Aunt Joan so very very much.
 Snapchat Fun with my Gram

 Gram's tenant bought her a Polish flag for Christmas and it made her whole year.
 True love for almost 70 years.
 The grandkids and their significant others
This was the best picture of the day and we were laughing about something I don't think either of us will ever forget. Love my brother.

No comments: