Friday, May 20, 2016

TGIF

I am very appreciative of life in general much more so these days. I spend one evening a week with my grandparents now. I bring dinner, change their sheets, run errands and help with whatever arises. I think we often take for granted how easy it is doing daily activities because we are young and can get around so well. I am very grateful to be able to spend time with them weekly and to enjoy them. You just don't know what's around the corner. The doctor told them that Gramp's heart is only functioning at 15% and now without his left hip things are a challenge. Next week Gramp asked for clams for dinner and I will gladly accept his request. I'll do anything I can for them. (I'll grab the kids McDonald's though, ha)
Have a great weekend everyone. We are off for a fun filled "Parents Night Out" and then the weekend is full of sports and yard work. I can't wait. Life is good.

No comments: