Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Weekend in Review

 Friday after two years of waiting and planning to see Pitch Perfect 2 together, Lexy and I finally went and it was so much fun. The movie was really funny, the music was great and it was fun to spend an evening with Miss Lexy.
 Saturday I woke up and felt sicker than sick. Achy, nauseous, just ick. I have no idea where it came from since I felt great Friday night. I blame the fake butter on the movie popcorn. I made it through most of Seth's soccer game and then rested all afternoon. We had planned to have people over and I was determined not to cancel.







Everyone had tons of fun and I am so happy that we didn't have to cancel. I made it through, but paid for it all day Sunday. I was down for the count and barely got out of bed. I truly think that the whole move, building, living in someone else's house caught up with me and my body was just exhausted. Thank goodness I woke up Monday feeling much better.

No comments: