Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Strawberries & Sand

It's that time of year again...strawberry picking time. I have been going strawberry picking with my mom for as long as I can remember during the last week of school. This year brought my thoughts back to last year and for a minute I shed a tear. One year ago our besties left and I remember picking strawberries the day after they left last year and crying all the while. At least we have one year down and only two to go until they return.
 We all had tons of fun as usual and got lots of red juicy berries. I'm sure you can guess what dessert was last night.
 We stopped up to the house after berry picking to find out that the sand had been delivered for the garage and porch fill. Our contractor was still there and told me it took 26 dump truck loads of sand. Yikes. It's getting very exciting.
 The kids didn't want to leave, they were playing hide and seek. Priceless.

No comments: