Wednesday, February 04, 2015

That's a WRAP January

 We have been working extremely hard to get out house in order to put on the market and this gem of a project was the last big money we hope to sink into the house. Our bathroom sink had been draining extra extra slow for a very long time, but we just lived with it. We knew that to sell the house this issue was not alright so we bit the bullet and had it fixed. It turned out to be a pretty big project, but now it's fixed and it feels so wonderful to have a sink that actually drains. It feels like a brand new house.

 Saturday night we drove to Lowville and celebrated Seth, Gram's and my birthday by heading to Steak and Brew in Turin. The meal was delicious and the kids behaved freakishly well.

 After our snowy trip to SYR on Monday we stopped at Wegman's and splurged on the BIG fruit tart. No lie, I gave Roland one slice and I've eaten the rest. It's all I wanted for my birthday and I've enjoyed every single bite.
 Yesterday we asked Aunt Dayna to chop Leah's hair. As much as I wanted it long for the weddings this summer, it was just too much day to day. Leah isn't a fan of getting her hair brushed or letting me put it up so it always looked scraggly. Now it's a cute little bob. I love it and so does she.

 Last night we opened our special care package from Johanna in FL. The kids were so super excited to open it and she bought them so many fun things, along with a dose of sunshine.
Happy 13th Birthday to our furry son Rocky. You have been an amazing and loving pet for 13 years and we love you tons.

No comments: