Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Weekend Tidbits ~ May 23-25

 1. We spent Friday night with my grandparents in Lowville. We hadn't been up to visit in quite a while so we were excited for a free evening to spend with them. Their summer room is all set for the season and it's my all time favorite place to be in the summer with them. The kids played inside and out and we had way too much food. I love the fact that my Gramps can fall asleep like this at the drop of a pin. It cracks me up.
 2. Seth raised $72 for his baseball team this Saturday. Between Kinney Drugs shoppers and the employees at FX Caprara Kia he did extremely well in his fundraising skills. Way to go buddy.
 3. I planted my garden this weekend. I'm trying some new things just for fun and then the old standards...strawberries, watermelon, cukes, cherry tomatoes, broccoli and mini sweet peppers.
4. Love this guy. He poops more than any dog I've ever met and he can't see or hear much any more, but he is such a great and loving dog. Love him to the moon and back.

No comments: