Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Recap

I literally took two pictures this weekend. We had a very laid back and unproductive weekend altogether. The kids love to sing along to the songs on Glee so Friday night we decided to stay put and catch up on some old Glee.

Saturday Roland and I took turns going to the gym, then we went out to lunch with the kiddos. Saturday night we had Marchgiving with friends and demolished a turkey. I should really cook turkey more often, it is so delish and the leftovers are even better.

Sunday was a blur of church school, running errands, church, the movies, snowplowing and dinner with family.

As always, I need a weekend from my weekend.

In positive news...my parents come home from England tomorrow night (I've missed them.) and we leave for our secret trip in less than two weeks. The packing hasn't begun because it's top secret, but the lists and the shopping are in full swing.

We have a full week ahead with the ELA at work, dinner dates, basketball, soccer and possibly skiing this coming weekend. Keep the sun out and melt that damn snow. I don't care if it is muddy and ugly underneath, I'm over it.

Happy Monday.

No comments: