Friday, January 31, 2014

Wrap Up

So it's been a bit of a crazy and when I say crazy I really mean insane kind of week. To make a long and painful story short I have been sick for the past 8 weeks and this week as a culmination of that sickness that would not end I ended up with the flu. It started last Saturday and basically shut me down for the entire week. I was out of work and down for the count. Each day I thought I'd wake up and feel brand new and each day I could barely get up. My doctor says that since I have been sick for so long that my immune system is basically shot right now and I am easily susceptible to any sort of sickness. So each day I get a little stronger, but each day is a struggle. I have had a fabulous support system between my family, my amazing co-workers who had my back at work all week and some close friends who checked on me throughout the week. Things can only get better right? I'm just grateful that today is the last day of January and I'm hoping February is much better.
 On Sunday Seth had his soccer party. I wasn't there, but I am told that it went great and the kids had fun. Seth was just so excited to play soccer with his buddies.
 Today our bruiser Leah got a special award at school. Again, I wasn't there, but from the pictures I think it is safe to say that she was excited and we are very proud parents.
 We love our little Trustworthy girl.
Way to go Bean.
Looking ahead and hoping to get stronger every day.
I am also very grateful that it is the weekend, the snow has stopped temporarily and that my taste buds have returned.

No comments: