Friday, October 07, 2011

I'm a bit sad today as well as excited for our little bean...today might be the last day our youngest will wear diapers. Thinking of it made me excited and teary at the same time. She is our last child and although diapers are a pain in the rump, they are also a sign that she is still little. I am trying to savor every single moment with her while she is little. Tomorrow we will read special potty books, put the big girl undies on and stay close to the potty all day while we teach her. She seems very excited about her Dora Potty Chart, let's hope it goes well. Today I will change her for the last times and remember our little bean in diapers. Sniff Sniff!

PS...I am grateful for the long weekend to tackle this tast too!

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

You ended with sniff, sniff...a double entondre? no??