Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Funny Seth Story

This morning on the way to drop Seth off he says to me...

Seth: "Mommy, when Rocky goes to doggie heaven can we get a turkey?"

Me: "We are going to have turkey next week buddy, it's Thanksgiving."

Seth: "No, can we get a pet turkey?"

Me: "Why do you want a pet turkey Seth?"

Seth: "So he can waddle around the house."

Me: "Sorry buddy we are not going to be able to get a pet turkey."

Seth: "Well, then how about a cat?"

Me: "Nope, totally out of the question, Mommy doesn't like cats, they scare her."

Seth: "OK, Mom."

Such innocence, I love out conversations!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're scared of cats?? We've been friends for how long and I didn't know this?? What scares you about them, is it the soft fur or their gentle purring sound?

I'm not a huge fan myself, but it's because being around them causes my airways to close... not because they give me nightmares. :)

Sarah Richards said...

that is too funny!!!!