Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lagging

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, but Seth and I have been sick and there is nothing exciting going on at our house except for mud drying.

We have come to the conclusion that Seth's cold is due to him finally breaking his second year molars through on the bottom. There are little points sticking out and we know from past practice that whenever he gets a tooth, a cold and/or stuffy nose comes along with it.

I do have a sinus infection and I'm on day 4 of meds. My sinus' feel better, but my congestion isn't letting up at all. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm exhausted so I'm staying home and trying to catch up on some rest today. Seth is home with me and he is very mellow thank god!

As far as the home remodel goes. They are putting the final skim coat on the walls today and doing the decorative ceiling coat. They are also starting the siding. The siding crew is here and working as I type. We have been waiting for this day since it seems like the mudding is taking forever. I should have some new pictures in a day or so.

Here is to everyone everywhere feeling BETTER!

No comments: