Friday, January 04, 2019

More December Fun

 The night of the Sugar Plum Ball Seth and I scored SU tickets from Pepsi so we invited Stacy, Nico, Sheryl and Rachel for a super fun night of SU ball. I overcame some serious fears of driving to the Dome by myself as well. 


 SU pop sockets


 We love the aunties!
 Apparently this is a super rich and famous YouTube Fortnite star... Tim the Tat Man.
Boys were out of their minds excited to get a pic with him.
 Our elf started causing trouble and playing tricks at our house.

 Matching jammies
 We took my grandparents to Stefano's in December and they loved it.
 Deep discussions about going to SU versus Duke in the future.
 3 dozen clams for my gram.


 Our elf wanted to see Leah's 4th grade Christmas concert.

 Beautiful girlies



 Seth's first semi-formal
 Boy squad



I was able to carve out some time to meet up with some amazing friends from TI. 

No comments: