Sunday, September 16, 2018

September is Flying By


 We have successfully completed two super busy weeks of school. I now have an extra hour in my day here in town and boy have I been utilizing it. I often take Seth to school at 7:15am and head right to work to get everything in order. I love the fact that Leah comes to my building after school and if I look down the hill I know that Seth is in that building close by if he ever needed me.

 We celebrated Lorie's 40th birthday Friday night and it felt so great to be out socializing with friends after a crazy busy week. I did peeter out by 11:30pm though, but that's much better then 9pm like it's been every other night this week.


 Yesterday we had one last epic lake day. We grabbed some kiddie friends and headed to Black Pond Inlet where we met up with two other families and endless kids. The weather was spectacular and we all came home a little too sun kissed. We were all asleep before 10pm and had dreams of the boat for next summer. We plan to have them pull it this week since the water levels at the marina are super low. It has been the best boating season we have ever had and that boat added many miles/hours this summer. 




Until next year "Island Girl"
This week is jammed packed full of Victory try-outs, practices, after school dates with TI buddies, open houses and Seth's first modified soccer game. One day at a time, cereal for dinner and we plan to enjoy every second of the madness because before we know it it'll be over. #enjoythejourney #embracethechaos

No comments: