Thursday, June 21, 2018

That's a Wrap

 Where has the time gone????
Seth and Leah had another spectacular year in school. Their grades are outstanding, they had fantastic teachers whom they were so sad to say farewell to and we couldn't be more proud.
 We were so lucky that Seth had Mrs. V this year. He had absolutely no behavior issues and his grades were through the roof good. He had some great friends in his class and he even tried his hand at engineering and judged music. We can't say enough positive reviews about Wiley and we are so sad to say farewell.
We were so lucky that Leah had Miss Walbroehl this year. She is a kind, soft spoken and creative teacher. Leah thrived this year and accomplished all of her multiplication and division facts quizzes. Leah took her first state tests and we are so proud of how hard she tries in school. I have had a couple of moms of girls in her class tell me what a good friend she is and that she doesn't get involved in all the girl drama. Those of the things that make you most proud as a mom.
I'm definitely sad to see the year end, but extremely happy to make some amazing memories this summer with my kids. They are growing too quickly and before I know it they won't want to hang out with me at all. For now I will take every second that I can get with them.

No comments: