Friday, May 18, 2018

NYSSMA Competition

 Yesterday I was lucky enough to be able to go to the NYSSMA Competition with the ensemble and it was one of the best mornings of my life. The kids performed perfectly and scored GOLD. They are such a wonderful group of kids. My favorite part of the day was listening to them all sing on the bus ride. It was priceless.
 It was the last time that Seth and Luke will perform together until they are back together in chorus at Case. It's been so wonderful having them together this year in ensemble. Wonderful memories for them both.


 Tons of memories made yesterday. I think Seth thought I was coming back to sit with him, but alas just more pictures. I promised I wouldn't embarrass him, haha.
We are so lucky that Seth has such wonderful friends. #blessed

No comments: