Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Concerts, Sports and Cookies ~ Holiday Spirit at its Best

 
 Last week Leah performed in her 3rd grade Holiday Concert at Case. It blows my mind what these music teachers are able to create with these kids. The concert was AMAZING.
 We are so lucky that Leah has made so many wonderful buddies at school and in sports.
 The Wiley Squad sat together off to the side and sang along with their siblings.


 Our elf made Leah a little upset this week when he decided to sit in her favorite boots.
 Seth's 6th grade basketball team went 3-0 in their tournament this past Saturday. They worked SO well together and I was extremely proud of each and every player. I think this is going to be a fun team to watch this season.
The 6th graders cheered on their 5th grade friends too.
All the awesome athletes from both the 5th and 6th grade teams.
On Sunday, Leah was invited to a cookie decorating party and I was invited to come help keep things running smoothly and organized. It was tons of fun. We came home with far too many cookies, but that's OK because my grandparents came down for dinner and my Gram ate 7 cookies herself. Gotta love her.

No comments: