Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Welcome November

Sorry for the blogging hiatus, but we had a basement flood and another number of cases of bad luck so I haven't had much to blog about that would end positively. We hope to be on an upswing for the upcoming holidays.
 Leah and Seth got their new school pics and boy they just keep growing and changing way too quickly. School is going amazingly and I meet with their teachers this Friday to see how their grades are. I can't wait.
 Friday night we went to the SU vs: Cornell game thanks to Pepsi hooking us up with amazing tickets and had an utter BLAST. We hit Varsity first for pizza as always.
 Court side seats, yes please and thank you.


 Leah was SO happy to finally meet and get her picture taken with Otto.
 We even ran into some buddies from school for a quick picture.

 On Saturday we were back to soccer and after Seth's game the kids had some friends over to play. The boys are always so worried about their hair, it reminds me of myself back in junior high. Oh lord.
 The girls played so well together.
 Saturday night Seth went to the movies with friends, Roland went to the hockey game with the guys and Leah and I had a girlie movie night together.
 This week has been busy thus far... Leah started basketball and Seth surprised us with this kind hearted letter to his teacher from last year. He can be such a sweetie.
 She sent it to me via text and I teared up like a baby.
This week I am thankful for family and for 911. Yesterday when I was in Lowville we had to call 911 after my Gramp fell. It made me think very deeply about family and how important they truly are. I'm grateful that I was in Lowville to help calm Gram's nerves and be of assistance. I'm happy that I am able to see them as much as I am and do whatever is possible. They have ALWAYS been by my side, my entire life no matter what. That's true family.

No comments: