Tuesday, February 14, 2017

39th Birthday Wrapup & Valentine's Day

 Shannon planned a super fun girls night out for my birthday last Saturday night and it definitely did not disappoint. We had an utter blast. Tons and tons and tons of laughs were had. We started at Ruyi for dinner which was delicious. So lucky to have these girls in my life. I am blessed.
 Then, we went to Joe's for some darts and the jukebox. We even ran into Chris Hill (Justin's BFF).




 Kelly graduated high school when Chris was born so the whole night she said she could be his mom and he called her mom. It was too funny.



 Lots and lots of singing commenced. The jukebox certainly got a workout.

 What did I do before Snapchat, it's too fun.
 Last night we wrapped up my 39th birthday festivities with dinner at Dad and Sue's. It was beyond delicious and I had two huge helpings. We got to snuggle with Gigi and Coco so that was a bonus also.
 This morning the kids woke up to love notes on their door. Their faces were priceless and I loved every  minute of it.
 I hope they remember their childhood as being truly wonderful and that their parents love them SO much. It's the little things.
 Seth loves to hold all of his hair back and wear a headband now. Oh lord help us.
Happy Valentine's Day Snapchat style. Smooch.

No comments: