Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Leah and her buddy Olivia
 Friday night both kids had plans with friend so Roland and I actually had a couple of hours free to be real adults. We went out for some drinks and apps with friends. IT WAS A BLAST.
 Saturday we went for a family hike at Whetstone Gulf then stopped in and visited with Gram and Gramp.
Leah's 2nd grade school picture
 
On Sunday I got sick and was down for the count for the day unfortunately. I think my body reaches a point where it just says "WHOA, slow down" so the kids had all sorts of activities (Leah scored 2 goals in her game and Seth was invited to a new friend in his class' birthday party) and I stayed on the couch. Now, I'm good as new and ready for this wonderful week ahead. I already voted today and we have very special dinner guests coming tonight. Thursday is Parent/Teacher conferences at my school and Friday we have off, plus a very special, very fun party to go to in the evening. Yay for a rocking week.

No comments: