Friday, April 15, 2016

Our Sunny Week

 We've been super busy this week enjoying family and enjoying the start of spring weather. On Monday night we headed to Lowville, brought dinner and did some exploring in my grandparents loft. We found all sorts of "interesting" items and had tons of laughs.
 It was right out of an episode of American Pickers...old bikes, toys, deer heads and much much MUCH more.
 Tuesday was the day that I was excited-dreading. Leah needed to have a baby tooth extracted and I didn't tell her until it was time to leave. She definitely had some tears, but Dr. Katie was amazing with her. We are so happy we switched dentists.
 Our favorite find in my grandparents loft was this old sign from my grandfather's business. Roland has been working on his man cave in the basement and he proudly hung this as soon as he cleaned it up.
 After one full year this storage trailer was finally picked up last night and taken off our front lawn. I feel like someone gave me a million dollars. Feels so great to have it gone and the front lawn wide open.
We also ate on the back deck for the first time.
It's been a great week. TGIF.

No comments: