Thursday, January 21, 2016

This Kid

 Have you ever finished a day, sat down and just cried? On my way to work this morning I replayed last nights events in my head and cried tears of joy. I am so very proud of the young man that Seth is becoming. He is talented academically, musically and athletically and lately we have had many proud parent moments. He is such a well rounded boy and I am so PROUD to be his mom. 
 Last night Seth and Jack rocked their song at the talent show. They had an entire dance routine planned and prepped, but since they went last out of 23 acts they grew increasing nervous and by the time it was their turn they sang beautifully, but were too scared to do the dance moves. So funny.
 Right after the talent show we drove to the varsity WHS boys game where Seth's team was invited to scrimmage during halftime. Nothing like a quick change in the car and concession food for the kids dinner. I know, "Parents of the Year".

 Seth has such a great group of boys that he is friends with. Grateful.


Future WHS basketball player? Hopefully.

No comments: