Monday, December 21, 2015

Tidbits from the Weekend

I received this amazing gift basket from a colleague who also has a son whom I help. It was full of homemade goodies and knowing that she is an AMAZING cook, I was extra excited when I unwrapped it.
Leah finally lost her third tooth. Her teeth are so stubborn that they have full adult teeth behind just waiting to get in. It was a bit of drama to get that sucker out, but she finally did it. Dad only had to bribe her with $1.
Sunday we finally were able to spend a few hours at home in the afternoon. Leah and I attempted to make a Christmas craft that I found on Pinterest.

It worked, we just need to paint it now. I'm such a sucker for crafts that involve their hand prints.
Roland and Leah then decided to add some light to the back deck. The final product is so pretty.

To end an already amazing weekend, Leah scored a goal in her soccer game. She is definitely improving and we are so proud of her.
It was such a memorable weekend. One we will cherish for years to come.
Feeling very very blessed.

No comments: