Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend in Review

 This is the latest picture of our new house as of Friday night. They are almost done with the basement. I'm thinking that the floor and back fill will come next.
 We had our first fire at Grandma and Poppy's Friday night.
 Soccer Saturday came with a win against Freeze 2.
 Seth was invited to Parker's 9th Birthday and Leah wormed her way into being asked to stay and swim also. My goodness what a pucker, almost cry face will do for you.
 Sunday we headed to Syracuse to try on flower girl and bridesmaid dresses. Leah said she felt like a princess.

 This is her dress, but it will be in plum for the wedding.
I was able to try on about 8 different styled dresses and I picked one that is very different from what I usually wear. It's fun and I'm excited about it.

No comments: