Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Veteran's Day

 Hooray for a day off in the  middle of the week and hooray for the all the men and women who fight for our country past and present. We respect you all greatly.
 We spent part of Veteran's Day with our favorite veteran; my grandpa. We went for lunch at the diner in Lowville and a mysterious couple even bought our lunch in honor of my grandpa serving in WWII and being a veteran. The kindness of strangers was so touching.
 Progress...land progress...tree removal progress.
 I hope you can make these out. It was hard taking pics with the sun on that particular day.
 It's all truly exciting. I met with the bank on Monday and now as soon as we decide on a house plan the contractor interviews will begin.
Rocky is suffering and I often find him like this because his legs give out. It is heartbreaking. I love that furball so much.

No comments: