Friday, February 07, 2014

Grateful

It's still a day until my birthday, but I have so much to be grateful for already. I am so grateful to work with some truly amazing women. This school year has been pretty crappy and if it wasn't for a handful of wonderful women in my building I would be lost. Today I have been showered with love here at school; little treats, cards, texts and just tons of smiles. It truly is the little things in life that matter most. My family has also been so wonderful. Cards, flowers and birthday signs decorate my house and it makes me stop and truly appreciate the wonderful people in my life.
We set off for a weekend adventure away this afternoon and I'm thrilled. I can't wait to step outside of the snow globe we currently live in and see someplace new. The truck is packed, the family is home and we set off as soon as I pull into the driveway.
I am truly grateful.

No comments: