Wednesday, May 31, 2006




So I finally figured out this whole blogging thing or so I think. I've become obsessed with checking Nina's blog daily and spying into her crazy life. I've become inspired, but I really don't think that I have much to say. Right now life is pretty mundane with a 4 month old. I'm just trying to get through each day with my sanity in tact.

We started introducing cereal to Seth and he looked incredibly disgusted, but we will keep trying. I was super excited to try something new and I'm thinking, oh he's going to love this and start sleeping a little better and things are going to be so great! Well, he burst my bubble a little because he hated it and started screaming, face turning red and such! We'll keep trying and be persistant. Sooner or later he'll get the idea.

This is a CRAZY week! I'm not sure why I'm trying to be a super-mom, super-sister, super-daughter-in-law, and super-friend, but I AM! I am having a dinner for my MOL tonight for her birthday, having my brother and his girlfriend for dinner on Thursday, and close friends with their kids on Friday night! AHHH!

Thank God, that I'm taking my mom for deluxe pedicures and lunch on Saturday. I desperately need a little time away from crying and rushing and stress. I'm ready for someone to pamper me for a change. I'll volunteer to get pedicures for all the moms out there who are stressed and whose feet look and feel like crap!


My Smiley Guy!

1 comment:

nina beana said...

oooooooh jen! i'm so excited to see your stinkin blog! you are a superwoman!!